Date of birth: 17.03.1984.
Function: Researcher in the Department for Technology of Fruit Growing
Scientific position: Research Associate
Language skills: English
PhD in biotechnical sciences. University of Belgrade – Faculty of Agriculture, 2016.
BSc in agriculture for fruit and vine growing. University of Belgrade – Faculty of Agriculture, 2009.
Novel growing technologies of small fruits.
- Ministry of education, science and technological development of the Republic of Serbia
- TR–31093 – Influence of the variety and growing conditions on the content of bioactive components of berries and stone fruits and obtaining biologically valuable products with new and improved technologies (2011‒2015) – researcher.
Scientific Pomological Society of Serbia.
International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS).
- Pešaković M. , Milenković S. , Đukić D., Mandić L., Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Tomić J., Miletić N. (2015): Phenolic composition and antioxidant capacity of integrated and conventionally grown strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa Duch.). HORTSCI. (In press).
- Tomic J., Milivojević J., Pešaković M. (2015): The response to bacterial inoculation is cultivar-related in strawberries. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry, 39: 332‒341.
- Miletić R., Pešaković M., Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Tomić J., Paunović S.M. (2014): Influence of fertigation on generative potential and pomological properties of different apple cultivars.
- Journal of Central European Agriculture, 15, 2: 41–53.
- Tomić J., Milivojević J., Pešaković M., Miletić R. (2014): The effect of fertilizer type on vegetative and generative potential of strawberry cv ‘Joly’. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, 17, 6: 1621–1636.
- Miletić R., Paunović S.M., Tomić J., Milinković M. (2014): Parameters of yield and major fruit traits of new plum cultivars Boranka and Timočanka. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, 17, 6: 1583−1605.
- Miletić R., Paunović S.M., Tomić J., Milinković M. (2014): Parametri prinosa standardnih sorti šljiva u zavisnosti od gustine sadnje na područiju centralne Srbije. Voćarstvo, 48, 187–188: 89–96.
- Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Glišić I.S., Mitrović O., Luković J. (2013): Pomological and chemical properties of primocane fruiting red raspberry cultivars. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, 16, 1: 230–243.
- Pešaković M., Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Tomić J., Milinković M., Glišić I. (2013): Microorganisms as biological indicators of soil toxicity in blackberry plantings. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, 16, 1: 95–108.
- Luković J., Milivojević J., Pešaković M., Popović B., Karaklajić-Stajić Ž. (2012): The effect of fertilizer type on soil microbiological activity and vegetative potential of two strawberry varieties ‘Clery’ and ‘Dely’. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, 15, 4: 865−872.
- Pešaković M., Milenković S., Đukić D., Mandić L., Glišić I.S., Luković J. (2011): Soil microbial activity as influenced by integrated and conventional production systems. Archives of Еnvironmental Protection, 37, 3: 79–85.