Date of birth. 04. 04. 1979.
Function: Researcher in the Department for Technology of Fruit Growing
Scientific position:Senior Research Associate
Language skills: English
PhD in biotechnical sciences (soil melioration). University of Belgrade – Faculty of Agriculture, 2014.
MSc in phytopathology (protection and land development). University of Kragujevac – Faculty of Agronomy in Čačak, 2008.
BSc in agronomy. University of Kragujevac – Faculty of Agronomy in Čačak, 2004.
Testing production capability and land protection, planning and land use.
Plant nutrition and diagnostics of nutrients in soil and plant material.
The health control of fruits according to the law regulation of nitrate, nitrite and heavy metal presence.
The preservation of fruit quality in different cooling systems using ethylene blockers.
Application of ecological standards in agriculture.
- Ministry of education, science and technological development of the Republic of Serbia
- TR–31080 – Biodiversity as a potential in environmental remediation technologies of damaged ecosystems (2011−2015) – researcher.
- TR–20104 – Biodegradation of specific agro-industrial and municipal waste and environmental quality (2008–2010) – researcher.
- Ministry of agriculture and environmental protection of the Republic of Serbia
- Agrophysical and agrochemical characteristics of soils in Western Serbia (Morava and Kolubara district) with the recommendation for their use for the cultivation of various fruit tree species (2015) – project leader.
- Technical and technological models of intensive plantations of fruit trees and strengthening of human capacity aimed at improving fruit production in Serbia (2015) – researcher.
- Standardization and marketing of fruit production in Čačak region (2010−2011) – project leader.
- Building a support system for rural development (2007−2011) – coordinator.
- International projects
- EU: Capacity building for the establishment and implementation of the LEADER initiative in the Republic of Serbia (2012‒2013) – LAG facilitator.
- EXCHANGE 3: The development of an integrated pest, disease and natural hazard management system in agricultural crops (2010‒2011) – Coordinator of the Center for Rural Development.
- Agro-business project USAID: Determining the content and level of heavy metals presence in forest porcini mushrooms in Serbia (2010‒2011) – author of the study.
Open World Program: Sustainable agriculture and climate change, Washington and South Carolina, USA (2015).
Scientific Pomological Society of Serbia.
Member of the Council for Agriculture - Assembly of the City of Čačak (2012−2015).
Member of the Commission for the state land lease (2007−2011).
Member of the Commission for evaluation the damage from natural disasters in Municipality of Čačak (2007−2011).
Judicial expert in the field of agriculture (soil melioration).
- Lalević B., Sivčev B., Raičević V., Ranković-Vasić Z., Petrović N., Milinković M. (2013): Environmental impact of viticulture: biofertilizer influence on pruning and wine waste. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science, 19, 5: 1029–1034.
- Jovicic-Petrovic J., Danilovic G., Curcic N., Milinkovic M., Stosic N., Pankovic D. M., Raicevic V. (2014): Copper tolerance of Trichoderma species. Archives of Biological Sciences, 66, 1: 137–142.
- Miletić R., Paunović M.S., Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Milinković M. (2014): Impact of planting density on share of fruting twigs in Čačak plum cultivar. Book of Summaries Seventeenth International Scientific Conference “EcoMountain-2014”, Troyan, Bulgaria, 138-139.
- Miletić R., Paunović M.S., Tomić J., Milinković M. (2014): Parameters of yield and major fruit traits of new plum cultivars Boranka and Timočanka. Book of Summaries Seventeenth International Scientific Conference “EcoMountain-2014”, Troyan, Bulgaria, 147-148.
- Milinković M., Miletić R., Raičević V., Lalević B. (2012): Heavy metals content in apple fruits grown in Čačak region (Republic of Serbia). Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, 15: 873–881.
- Milinković M., Miletić R., Raičević V., Lalević B. (2012): Sadržaj teških metala u plodovima jabuke sorte Ajdared u proizvodnim lokalitetima čačanskog kraja. Voćarstvo, 46, 179/180: 99–105.
- Milinković M., Miletić N., Kačarević V., Pešaković M. (2013): Food safety of apple fruits depending on the concept of implementation of chemical protection agents. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, 16, 1: 224–263.
- Milinković M., Raičević V., Ličina V., Lalević B., Štrbac M. (2013): Quality of apple Redchif and Morens Jonagored in different intervals of fruit firmness measurement using the 1-MCP. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, 16, 1: 264–279.
- Pešaković M., Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Tomić J., Milinković M., Glišić I. (2013): Microorganisms as biological indicators of soil toxicity in blackberry plantings. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, 16, 1: 95–108.
- Milinković, M., Raičević, V., Golubović–Čurguz V., Jovanović, Lj. (2012): Content of heavy metals in carpophores of wild mushroom (Boletus edulis). Proceedings of 6th Central European Congress on Food, CEFood2012, Novi Sad, 378–381.