Date of birth: 30. 06. 1983.
Function: Head of the Department of Pomology and Fruit Breeding
Scientific position : Senior Research Associate
Language skills: English
PhD in biotechnical sciences (fruit and grapevine breeding). University of Belgrade – Faculty of Agriculture, 2013.
BSc in agronomy. University of Kragujevac – Faculty of Agronomy in Čačak, 2006.
Fruit breeding and genetics.
Biological and pomological evaluation of fruit tree genotypes.
Application of fluorescent microscopy in the study of degree of pollination of fruit trees.
Fruit growing technology.
- Ministry of education, science and technological development of the Republic of Serbia
- TR–31064 – The creation and preservation of genetic resources of continental species of fruit trees (2011‒2015) – researcher.
- TR–20013A – Development and study of newly bred fruit genotypes, and introduction of modern biotechnologies of fruit growing and processing (2008‒2010) – researcher.
- TR–6882B ‒ Creation, selection and examination of fruit genotypes with better biological and production characteristics (2005–2007/08) – scholar.
- Ministry of agriculture and environmental protection of the Republic of Serbia
- Technical and technological models of intensive plantations of fruit trees and strengthening of human capacity aimed at improving fruit production in Serbia (2015) – researcher.
Head of the Department of Pomology and Fruit Breeding (2015 onwards) Member of the Secretariat of the Organizational board of the 2nd Symposium on Plum of Serbia with international participation (2011).
- Milošević T., Milošević N., Glišić I., Nikolić R., Milivojević J. (2015): Early tree growth, fruit quality, and leaf nutrients content of sweet cherry grown in a high density planting system. Horticultural Science, 42: 1‒12.
- Milošević T., Milošević N. Milivojević J., Glišić I., Nikolić R. (2014): Experiences with Mazzard and Colt sweet cherry rootstocks in Serbia which are used for high density planting system under heavy and acidic soil conditions, Scientia Horticulturae, 176: 261‒272.
- Milošević N., Milošević T., Lukić M. (2014): Impact of Progerbalin LG® on the apple fruit physical attributes. Plant Growth Regulation, 72: 105‒112.
- Milošević T., Milošević N., Glišić I. (2013): Agronomic properties and nutritional status of plum trees (Prunus domestica L.) influenced by different cultivars. Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, 13: 706‒714.
- Milošević T., Milošević N., Glišić I. (2013): Tree growth, yield, fruit quality attributes and leaf nutrient content of ‘Roxana’ apricot as influenced by natural zeolite, organic and inorganic fertilisers. Scientia Horticulturae, 156: 131‒139.
- Milošević T., Milošević N., Glišić I., Bošković-Rakočević LJ., Milivojević J. (2013): Fertilization effect on trees and fruits characteristics and leaf nutrientstatus of apricots which are grown at Cacak region (Serbia). Scientia Horticulturae, 164: 112‒123.
- Milošević N., Mratinić E., Glišić S.I., Milošević T. (2012): Precocity, yield and postharvest physical and chemical properties of plums resistant to sharka grown in Serbian conditions. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum, Hortorum Cultus, 11: 23‒33.
- Milošević T., Milošević N. (2012): Phenotypic diversity of autochthonous European (Prunus domestica L.) and Damson (Prunus insititia L.) plum accessions based on multivariate analysis. Horticultural Science, 39: 8‒20.
- Milosevic T., Milosevic N. (2011): Growth, fruit size, yield performance and micronutrient status of plum trees (Prunus domestica L.). Plant, Soil and Environment 57: 559‒564.
- Milosevic M.T., Glisic P.I., Milosevic T.N., Glisic S.I. (2010): Plum pox virus as a stress factor in the vegetative growth, fruit growth and yield of plum (Prunus domestica L.) cv. 'Cacanska Rodna'. European Journal of Plant Pathology, 126: 73‒79.