PhD in biotechnical sciences (technological engineering). University of Belgrade – Faculty of Agriculture, 2012.
BSc in agriculture for conservation and fermentation technologies. University of Belgrade – Faculty of Agriculture, 1987.
Technology of fruit drying (plum).
Fermentation technology, technology of fruit brandies production.
Study on the chemical composition, bioactive compounds and antioxidative capacity of fruits and fruit products.
- Ministry of education, science and technological development of the Republic of Serbia
- TR–31093 – Influence of the variety and growing conditions on the content of bioactive components of berries and stone fruits and obtaining biologically valuable products with new and improved technologies (2011‒2015) – researcher.
- TR–20013A – Development and study of newly bred fruit genotypes, and introduction of modern biotechnologies of fruit growing and processing (2008‒2010) – researcher.
- TR–6882B ‒ Creation, selection and examination of fruit genotypes with better biological and production characteristics (2005–2007/08) – researcher.
- International projects
- The sustainable improvement of European berry production, quality and nutritional value in changing environment: strawberries, currants, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries (EUBERRY), FP7 program (2011–2014) – researcher.
Scientific Pomological Society of Serbia.
Member of the Scientific council of the Fruit Research Institute, Čačak
- Mitrović O., Mitrović V., Stanojević V., Mićić N., Kandić M. (2001): Uticaj različitih intenziteta rezidbe na kvalitet suve šlјive Čačanske rodne. Jugoslovensko voćarstvo, 35, 135/136: 97–104.
- Mitrović O., Zlatković B., Kandić M., Gavrilović-Damnjanović J., Popović B., Milinković V. (2009): Tehnološke karakteristike ploda nekih novih sorti šlјive za sušenje. Voćarstvo, 43, 167/168: 101–106.
- Miletić N., Popović B., Mitrović O., Kandić M. (2012): Phenolic content and antioxidant capacity of fruits of plum cv ‘Stanley’ (Prunus domestica L.) as influenced by maturity stage and on-tree ripening. Australian Journal of Crop Science, 6, 4: 681–687.
- Miletić N., Leposavić A., Popović B., Mitrović O., Kandić M. (2012): Contents of main phenolics and antioxidative capacity in frozen raspberry fruits (Rubus idaeus L.) from Arilje growing area. Proceedings of 6th Central European Congress on Food, Novi Sad (Republic of Serbia), 166–171.
- Leposavić A., Janković M., Đurović D., Veljković B., Keserović Z., Popović B., Mitrović O. (2013): Fruit quality of red raspberry cultivars and selections grown in Western Serbia. Horticultural Science (Prague), 40, 4: 154–161.
- Miletić N., Mitrović O., Popović B., Nedović V., Zlatković B., Kandić M. (2013): Polyphenolic content and antioxidant capacity in fruits of plum (Prunus domestica L.) cultivars "Valjevka" and "Mildora" as influenced by air drying. Journal of Food Quality, 36, 4: 229-237.
- Mitrović O., Nedović V., Zlatković B., Kandić M., Popović B., Miletić N., Leposavić A. (2013): Impact on drying time made by characteristics of fresh plum fruits of the Čačanska rodna and Mildora cultivars. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, 16, 1: 66–82.
- Mitrović O., Paunović S., Kandić M., Popović B., Leposavić A., Zlatković B. (2013): Characteristic of prunes produced from plum cultivars developed in Čačak. Proceedings of the Second Balkan Symposium on Fruit Growing, Pitesti (Romania), Acta Horticulturae, 981: 631–636.
- Popović B., Paunović S., Mitrović O., Kandić M., Nikićević N., Tešević V. (2013): Standard and senzory quality of plum brandies produced from high-quality fruits of cv. ‘Čačanska rodna’. Proceedings of the Second Balkan Symposium on Fruit Growing, Pitesti (Romania), Acta Horticulturae, 981: 755–760.
- Miletić N., Popović B., Mitrović O., Kandić M., Leposavić A. (2014): Phenolic compounds and antioxidant capacity of dried and candied fruits commonly consumed in Serbia. Czech Journal of Food Science, 32, 4: 360-368.