PhD in biotechnical sciences (fruit and vine growing). University of Belgrade – Faculty of Agriculture, 2010.
MSc in biological science (molecular biology and biochemistry). University of Belgrade – Faculty of Biology, 2003.
BSc in molecular biology and physiology (experimental biomedicine). University of Belgrade – Faculty of Biology, 1999.
Study on the factors of optimization of all phases of micropropagation and adventitious organogenesis in vitro of stone, small and pome frit species.
Determination of genetic stability of plants propagated in vitro by methods of determination of chromosomes number and isoenzyme analyses.
Cryopreservation/in vitro fruit germplasm cryoconservation.
- Ministry of education, science and technological development of the Republic of Serbia
- TR–31064 – The creation and preservation of genetic resources of continental species of fruit trees (2011‒2015) – researcher.
- TR–20013A – Development and study of newly bred fruit genotypes, and introduction of modern biotechnologies of fruit growing and processing (2008‒2010) – project leader from the second year.
- TR‒6866B ‒ Improvement of growing technology of fruits using new biotechnologies (2005–2007) – project leader.
- Ministry of agriculture and environmental protection of the Republic of Serbia
- Technical and technological models of intensive plantations of fruit trees and strengthening of human capacity aimed at improving fruit production in Serbia (2015) – researcher.
- Introduction of certification in production of fruit planting material (obtaining basic material and establishment of mother plantation of fruit cultivars and rootstocks) (2005−2006) – researcher.
- International projects
- Clonal in vitro propagation of selected cultivars of Rubus and Prunus spp. ‒ bilateral cooperation with the Republic of Slovakia (2015–2016) ‒ project leader.
- Application of "droplet" vitrification and "V-cryo-plate" method in cryopreservation of genetic resources of the genus Prunus ‒ Scientific and technical cooperation with the Republic of France (2014‒2015) ‒ project leader.
- The sustainable improvement of European berry production, quality and nutritional value in changing environment: strawberries, currants, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries (EUBERRY), FP7 program (2011‒2014) ‒ researcher.
- Assessment of genetic fidelity of in vitro propagated small fruits (Rubus and Vaccinium spp.) ‒ bilateral project of science-technology cooperation with Republic of Slovakia (2012–2013) – researcher.
- In vitro regeneration of highbush blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum), determination of the genetic variability and development of in vitro transformation protocols ‒ bilateral project of science-technology cooperation with Republic of Slovakia (2008–2010) – researcher.
Crop Research Institute, Prague, The Czech Republic (2012).
Centre IRD de Montpellier, UMR DIADE, Montpellier, France (2010).
Cornell University – Ithaca, New York Agricultural Experiment Station, Geneva, New York, SAD (2004).
The Federation of European Societies of Plant Biology (FESPB).
Serbian Plant Physiology Society.
Scientific Pomological Society of Serbia.
Member of the Managing Board of the Fruit Research Institute (2015-2018).
Member of the Scientific Council of the Fruit Research Institute (2015–2018) and vice president of the Council (2011‒2014).
Technical editor and proofreader in the Journal of Pomology.
Involved in the COST 1104 action – Sustainable Production of High Quality Cherries for the European Market (2012–2016).
Involved in the working group Cryopreservation by the Dormant Bud Technique.
Was involved in the COST 871 – Cryopreservation of Crop Species in Europe – CryoPlanet (2006–2011).
Proofreader of two publications (national monographs) published by the Fruit Research Institute: 60 years of the Fruit and Grape Research Centre; and Fruit cultivars developed at the Fruit Research Institute – Čačak and New varieties of raspberry and blackberry for fresh consumption and processing markets.
Proofreader of international monograph „A guide to some in vitro techniques – small fruits“.
Member of the Secretariat of the Organizational board of the 1st Symposium on raspberry of Serbia and Montenegro with international participation (2003).
Member of the Secretariat of the Organizational board of the 1st Symposium on Plum of Serbia with international participation (2006).
Member of the Secretariat of the Organizational board of conference Perspective fruit cultivars and rootstocks (2007).
Member of the Organizational board of the international workshop „The New Biotechnology Applied in Berry Fruit“, COST 863 action (2009).
Member of the Program board of the 2nd Symposium on Plum of Serbia with international participation (2011).
Member of the Program board of the 2nd International Conference on Plant Biology (2015).
Member of the Program board of the 21st Symposium of the Serbian Plant Physiology Society (2015).
- Paunović S., Ružić Đ., Vujović T., Milenković S., Jevremović D. (2007): In vitro production of Plum pox virus-free plums by chemotherapy with ribavirin. Biotechnology and Biotechnological Equipment, 21, 4: 417–421.
- Ružić Đ., Vujović T. (2008): The effects of cytokinin types and their concentration on in vitro multiplication of sweet cherry cv Lapins (Prunus cerasus L.). Horticultural Science, 35(1): 12–21.
- Vujović T., Ružić Đ., Cerović R., Šurlan Momirović G. (2010): Adventitious regeneration in blackberry (Rubus fruticosus L.) and assessment of genetic stability in regenerants. Plant Growth Regulation, 61(3): 265–275.
- Vujović T., Sylvestre I., Ružić Đ., Engelmann F. (2011): Droplet-vitrification of apical shoot tips of Rubus fruticosus L. and Prunus cerasifera Ehrh. Scentia Horticulturae, 130: 222–228.
- Vujović T., Cerović R., Ružić Dj. (2012): Ploidy level stability of adventitious shoots of sour cherry ‘Čačanski Rubin’ and Gisela 5 cherry rootstock. Plant Cell Tissue and Organ Culture, 111: 323–333.
- Vujović T., Ružić Dj., Cerović R. (2012): In vitro shoot multiplication as influenced by repeated subculturing of shoots of contemporary fruit rootstocks. Horticultural Science (Prague), 39, 3: 101–107.
- Ružić Đ., Vujović T., Cerović R. (2013): In vitro conservation of of two plant species (Prunus cerasifera Ehrh. and Rubus fruticosus L.) shoot tips by encapsulation dehydration. Genetika, 45(1): 1–10.
- Ružić Dj., Vujović T., Cerović R. (2014): Cryopreservation of cherry rootstock Gisela 5 using vitrification procedure. Horticultural Science (Prague), 41(2): 55–63.
- Vujović T., Ružić Đ., Cerović R. (2014): Adventitious organogenesis via intermediate callus formation in representatives of Prunus, Pyrus and Rubus genera. Romanian Biotechnological Letters, 19, 3: 9297–9309.
- Ružić Dj., Vujović T., Cerović R. (2015): In vitro conservation of cherry rootstock Gisela 5. Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge, 14(2): 191–197.