Date of birth: 16. 12. 1969.
Function: Assistant Director for Science
Scientific position: Principal Research Fellow
Language skills: English
PhD in biotechnical sciences (microbiology). University of Kragujevac – Faculty of Agronomy in Čačak, 2007.
MSc in agricultural sciences. University of Kragujevac – Faculty of Agronomy in Čačak, 2002.
BSc in agronomy. University of Kragujevac – Faculty of Agronomy in Čačak, 1994.
Isolation and selection of effective strains of microorganisms specific for specified fruit species, and research on their effectiveness on productivity and fruit quality of different species.
Monitoring on microbial activity (determination the number of systematic and physiological groups of microorganisms, representation of specified genes and species).
Determination of the intensity of microbial processes in the soil (intensity of soil breathing, mineralization of fresh organic matter and humus, degree of mineralization of nitrogen compounds – ammonification, nitrification and denitrification).
Research on the influence of different polluters as products of economic activity on the structure and functioning of soil microbial communities.
- Ministry of education, science and technological development of the Republic of Serbia
- TR–31093 – Influence of the variety and growing conditions on the content of bioactive components of berries and stone fruits and obtaining biologically valuable products with new and improved technologies (2011‒2015) – subproject leader.
- TR–20013A – Development and study of newly bred fruit genotypes, and introduction of modern biotechnologies of fruit growing and processing (2008‒2010) – activity leader.
- Ministry of agriculture and environmental protection of the Republic of Serbia
- Technical and technological models of intensive plantations of fruit trees and strengthening of human capacity aimed at improving fruit production in Serbia (2015) – researcher.
- International projects
- The application of microbiological preparations for the purpose of reducing the damage induced by late spring frosts in generative organs of fruits – Researcher exchange program between Republic of Serbia and Republic of Hungary (2010−2011) – project leader.
Serbian Society for Microbiology.
Scientific Pomological Society of Serbia.
Member of the redaction board of Advances in Natural Science ISSN 1715-7862 (Print); ISSN 1715-7870 (Online).
Member of the editorial board of Journal of Agricultural Science ISSN 1916-9752 (Print); ISSN 1916-9760 (Online).
Member of Management Board of Cattle Breeding Institute, Belgrade (2009−2014).
Member of Assembly of Agricultural Expert Service, Čačak (2009−2014).
Member of the Scientific Council of the of Fruit Research Institute Čačak (2009−2014).
Vice President of Scientific Board of Fruit Research Institute, Čačak (2009−2011).
Member of Management Board of Fruit Research Institute Čačak (2009−2011).
- Pešaković M. , Milenković S. , Đukić D. , Mandić L. , Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Tomić J., Miletić N. (2015): Phenolic composition and antioxidant capacity of integrated and conventionally grown strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa Duch.). HORTSCI (In press).
- Tomić, J., Milivojević, J., Pešaković, M. (2015): The response to bacterial inoculation is cultivar-related in strawberries. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry, 39: 332-334.
- Pešaković, M., Milivojević, J. (2014): Fertilizers: Components, Uses in Agriculture and Environmental impacts. Biotechnology in Agriculture, Industry and Medicine edited by Fernando López Valdez and Fabián Fernández-Luqueño, Chapter 5: pages 127-154; Nova Publishers., ISBN: 978-1-63321-058.5 (eBook)
- Pešaković M., Tomić J., Milivojević J. (2014): Znаčај i еfеkаt biоfеrtilizаciје u tеhnоlоgiјi prоizvоdnjе bаštеnskе јаgоdе. Zbоrnik rаdоvа V sаvеtоvаnjа Inоvаciје u vоćаrstvu „Sаvrеmеnа prоizvоdnjа јаgоdе“, Bеоgrаd (Rеpublikа Srbiја), 87−99.
- Miletic R., Pesakovic M., Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Tomić J., Paunović S. M. (2014): Influence of fertigation on generative potential and pomological properties of different apple cultivars. Journal of Central European Agriculture, 15, 2: 41−53.
- Pešaković M., Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Milenković S., Mitrović O. (2013): Biofertilizer affecting yield related characteristics of strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa Duch.) and soil micro-organisms. Scientia Horticulturae, 150: 238–243.
- Djukic D., Mandic L., Emtsev V. T., Rabrenovic J., Pesakovic M., Stanojkovic A. (2012): Effect of Bioplant-K and Slavol on soil microbial activity and growth of the ornamental plant species Ficus nitida and Euonymus compacta. Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology, 13, 3A: 960‒967.
- Djukic D., Mandic L., Emtsev T.V., Pesakovic M., Kapor I., Djordjevic S. (2012): The effect of biofertilizers on soil microbial activity and basic morphological characteristics of Camellia Sp. and Cupressus Sp. Comptes rendus de l’Acade'mie bulgare des Sciences, 65, 2: 267−278.
- Pesakovic M., Milenkovic S., Djukic D., Mandic L., Miletic R., Karaklajić-Stajić Ž. (2012): Effect of Conventional and Botanical Insecticides on Soil Microbial Activity. Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology, 13, 4: 2310–2317.
- Pešaković M., Milenković S., Đukić D., Mandić L., Glišić S. I., Luković J. (2011): Soil microbial activity as influenced by integrated and conventional production systems. Archives of Environmental Protection, 37, 3: 79−85.