- Development of projects for building orchards
- Professional support for the establishment of orchards
- Professional support for the implementation of cultivation technology
- Professional production management
- Expertise in the field of fruit growing
SERVICES IN THE CHEMISTRY LABORATORY
Chemistry laboratory stuff perform soil analysis.
- Analysis of soil pH
- Determination of organic matter
- Determination of calcium carbonate (CaCO3)
- Determination of total nitrogen (N)
- Determination of available phosphorus (P2O5)
- Determination of available potassium (K2O)
SERVICES IN THE VIROLOGY LABORATORY
Virology laboratory stuff perform analysis of plant material of fruit trees and grapevine using serological (ELISA) and molecular methods (RT-PCR, IC-RT-PCR, PCR, nested-PCR and Real-time PCR) for the presence of the following pathogens:
Apple stem pitting virus, Apple stem grooving virus, Apple chlorotic ringspot virus, Apple mosaic virus, Plum pox virus, Prune dwarf virus, Prunus necrotic ringspot virus, Plum bark necrosis stem pitting associated virus, Myrobalan latent ringspot virus, Cherry green ring mottle virus, Cherry mottle virus, Cherry leaf roll virus, Tomato ringspot virus, Tomato black ring virus, Strawberry latent ringspot virus, Strawberry mild yellow edge virus, Raspberry bushy dwarf virus, Raspberry ringspot virus, Raspberry leaf blotch virus, Raspberry mottle virus, Raspberry latent virus, Raspberry vein chlorosis virus, Raspberry yellow net virus, Black raspberry necrosis virus, Blueberry leaf mottle virus, Blueberry scorch virus, Blueberry shock virus, Blueberry shoestring virus, Blueberry red ringspot virus, Blueberry mosaic associated virus, Peach rosette mosaic virus, Arabis mosaic virus, Cucumber mosaic virus, Grapevine fanleaf virus, Grapevine fleck virus, Grapevine leafroll associated virus 1, Grapevine leafroll associated virus 3, Grapevine leafroll associated virus 6, Grapevine leafroll associated virus 7, Grapevine virus A, Grapevine virus B, Fig mosaic virus.
Apple scar skin viroid, Apple dimple fruit viroid, Pear blister canker viroid, Peach latent mosaic viroid.
‘Candidatus Phytoplasma mali’, ‘Candidatus Phytoplasma pyri’, ‘Candidatus Phytoplasma prunorum’, Hazelnut maculatura lineare phytoplasma, ‘Candidatus Phytoplasma rubi’, Grapevine flavescence dorée phytoplasma, Stolbur.
- Training course for determination ACS1, ACO1 and ETR genotype apples
- Training course for work on the Olympus BX61 microscope
- Training course for micropropagation and adventitious organogenesis
- Training course for cryopreservation
- Training course for testing microbiological activity in soil
- Training course on serological and molecular detection of pathogens
- Training course for work on liquid chromatograph
- Providing advisory services in the field of fruit growing