Tatjana Anđelić (Marjanović)
Date of birth: 03. 03. 1991.
Function: Researcher in the Department of Fruit Physiology
Scientific position: Research Assistant
Language skills: English
PhD student (2nd year). University of Belgrade - Faculty of Agriculture, 2017.
MA in biology. University of Kragujevac - Faculty of Science, 2015.
BSc in biology. University of Kragujevac - Faculty of Science, 2014.
Micropropagation of temperate fruit species.
Evaluation of small fruit genotypes obtained by in tissue culture.
- Ministry of education, science and technological development of the Republic of Serbia
- TR–31064 – The creation and preservation of genetic resources of continental species of fruit trees (2011-) – researcher.
- Marjanović T., Vujović T., Đorđević M., Vranić D. (2019): Micropropagation of Cherry Rootstock Gisela 5. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, 22, 1: 211‒227.
- Tomić J., Marjanović T., Paunović S. M., Karaklajić- Stajić Ž., Pešaković M., Štampar F., Jakopič J. (2019): Primary metabolites in fruit of currants from Western Serbia. 1st International Symposium ‘Modern Trends in Agricultural Production and Environmental Protectionʼ, 299‒307.
- Vujović T., Ružić Đ., Marjanović T., Cerović R. (2018): Cryopreservation of apple. Book of Abstracts of 3rd International Conference on Plant Biology and 22nd SPPS Meeting, Belgrade (Republic of Serbia), 97.
- Vujović T., Cerović R., Ružić Đ., Marjanović T. (2018): An assessment of genetic integrity of in vitro shoots of Pyrodwarf pear rootstock. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, 21, 4: 166–182.
- Vujovic T., Ruzic Dj., Marjanovic T. (2018): In vitro propagation of new vegetative plum rootstocks. Proceedings of the XXIII Conference on Biotechnology with International Participation, Cacak (Republic of Serbia), 23: 197–202.
- Vujović T., Cerović R., Ružić Đ., Marjanović T. (2018): An assessment of genetic integrity of in vitro shoots of Pyrodwarf pear rootstock. Book of Summaries of 21st International Scientific Conference ‘EcoMountain – 2018’ on theme: ‘Ecological Issues of Mountain Agriculture’, Troyan (Republic of Bulgaria), 155–155.
- Vujović T., Marjanović T., Ružić Đ., Glišić I. (2018): In vitro propagation of plum rootstocks. Journal of Pomology, 52(203-204), 91‒97.