PhD in biotechnical sciences. University of Belgrade – Faculty of Agriculture, 2016.
MSc in biotechnical sciences (pomology). University of Kragujevac – Faculty of Agronomy in Čačak, 2010.
BSc in agronomy. University of Kragujevac – Faculty of Agronomy in Čačak, 1999.
Technology of growing of blackberry and other temperate fruit trees.
Identification and quantification of phenolic compounds in fruits of small fruit species.
- Ministry of education, science and technological development of the Republic of Serbia
- TR–31093 – Influence of the variety and growing conditions on the content of bioactive components of berries and stone fruits and obtaining biologically valuable products with new and improved technologies (2011‒2015) – researcher.
- TR–20013A – Development and study of newly bred fruit genotypes, and introduction of modern biotechnologies of fruit growing and processing (2008‒2010) – researcher.
- TR‒6866B ‒ Improvement of growing technology of fruits using new biotechnologies (2005–2007) – researcher.
- Ministry of agriculture and environmental protection of the Republic of Serbia
- Technical and technological models of intensive plantations of fruit trees and strengthening of human capacity aimed at improving fruit production in Serbia (2015) – researcher.
- International projects
- The sustainable improvement of European berry production, quality and nutritional value in changing environment: strawberries, currants, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries (EUBERRY), FP7 program (2011–2014) – researcher.
Bundessortenamt, Federal Office of Plant Varieties, Testing station Wurzen, Germany (2010).
Wageningen University, Netherlands (2013).
Društvo za zaštitu bilja Srbije
ICVF (International Council for the Study of Virus and other Graft Transmissible Diseases of Fruit Crops)
DUS tests for the analysis of Distinction, Uniformity and Stability of fruit rootstocks and cultivars.
- Pešaković M., Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Milenković S.N., Mitrović O. (2013): Biofertilizer affecting yield related characteristics of strawberry (Fragaria ananassa Duch.) and soil micro-organisms. Scientia Horticulturae, 150: 238–243.
- >Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Glišić I.S., Ružić Đ., Vujović T., Pešaković M. (2012): Microelements content in leaves of raspberry cv. Willamette as affected by foliar nutrition and substrates. Horticultural Science, 39, 2: 67–73.
- Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Ružić Đ., Milošević T., Pešaković M., Miletić R. (2013): Macronutients content in leaves of red raspberry ‘Willamette’ as affected by fertilization and substrate. Proceedings of the Second Balkan Symposium on Fruit Growing, Pitesti, Romania, Acta Horticulturae, 981: 607–612.
- Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Milošević T., Ružić Đ., Glišić I.S., Luković J. (2012): Vegetative potential of plants of raspberry ‘Willamette’ grown on different growing media and treated with different foliar fertilizers. Proceedings of X International Rubus & Ribes Symposium, Zlatibor, Serbia, Acta Horticulture, 946: 391–396.
- Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Glišić I.S., Marić S., Lukić M., Mitrović O. (2014): Julijana - nova sorta kruške stvorena u Institutu za voćarstvo u Čačku. Voćarstvo, 48, 187/188: 73–79.
- Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Paunović S., Glišić I.S., Pešaković M. (2014): Impact of application of the Bioplant organic fertilizer on biological-productive traits of newer blackberry cultivars. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, 17, 6: 1495–1509.
- Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Glišić I.S., Mitrović O., Luković J. (2013): Pomological and chemical properties of primocane fruiting red raspberry cultivars. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans 16, 1: 230–243.
- Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Ružić Đ., Glišić I.S., Vujović T., Leposavić A. (2012): Influence of foliar nutrition on mineral composition of Willamette raspberry leaves. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, 15, 3: 665–677.
- Karaklajić-Stajić Ž., Glišić I.S., Ružić Đ., Mitrović M. (2005): Razmnožavanje crvene maline korenovim reznicama sa jednim adventivnim pupolјkom. Najbolјe plasirana inovacija u konkurenciji pravnih lica izvan finala takmičenja ‘Najbolјa tehnološka inovacija 2005’ u organizaciji Ministrastva za nauku i zaštitu životne sredine, Univerziteta u Novom Sadu i Privredne komore Srbije, biznis plan 1–31.